Latest On Air
- Fake Video Game At Pot Shops Warns Players Not To Drive High A fake Weed video game?
- Bridal Makeup Even though I had someone do my makeup for my wedding, I still wanted to know how to do it ... just in case!
- Casting Call: Who Knows Who Game Show Have you ever wanted to be on a game show? Now is your chance!!
- Interview: St. Louis Blues President And CEO Chris Zimmerman Phillips & Company talk with Blues President and CEO Chris Zimmerman as our Blues continue in the playoffs.
- Today's Entertainment Schmig Today's Entertainment Schmig 'Real Housewives' Kim Richards was arrested in Beverly Hills for kicking a cop. Kim and Kayne made Time magazine list of '100 Most Influential People' A hungry Gwyneth Paltrow fails the food-stamp challenge four...
- Schmig Schmackdown For Friday, April 17 Will new champion Amanda be able to defeat challenger Maureen? Let's find out.
- Viral Video: ESPN's Britt McHenry Goes Off On Parking Lot Attendant ESPN reporter Britt McHenry went off and insulted a tow truck employee and was suspended.
- Phillips Phunny: Senator Pat Roberts' "Frozen" Ringtone A senator's phone rang in the middle of a Congressional hearing and his ringtone is "Let It Go" from "Frozen".
- AAA's Driving Study Results Here are a few results from a new study on Americans and driving.
- "Time" Magazine's 100 Most Influential People "Time" magazine has released its annual list of the 100 Most Influential People.
- The Amount Of Ice Needed For A Perfectly Chilled 12-Pack Science has finally figured out how much ice you need to perfectly chill a 12-pack!
- Phillips Phunny: Richard Branson Gets Bowled By Bulls Richard Branson was a human bowling ball at a recent Chicago Bulls game.