Latest On Air
- The Singing Family Is Back: Ultimate Thanksgiving Mashup The Holderness Family is at it again with another holiday themed parody song video!
- Citizens for Modern Transit on STL Voices Kim Cella and I got together for another chat about the very beneficial programs at Citizens for Modern Transit.
- More Things You Shouldn't Buy on Black Friday Before you just start throwing $10 toasters in your cart this weekend, here are four MORE things experts say you might not want to buy on Black Friday.
- The Top Five Things People Are Thankful For This Thanksgiving At some point on Thanksgiving, you should pause to think about what you're thankful for. Perhaps during your fourth trip to the bathroom? That's a good spot for personal reflection.
- Craigslist Puppy Mill Bulldogs – BEWARE! Blossom and Reagan came to St. Louis English Bulldog Rescue in a span of three weeks.
- Video: A Foster's Perspective For this week, I decided to change it up and talk to one of the awesome volunteers from Gateway. Her name is Nancy and she fosters for Gateway. Some say she is the "puppy foster extraordinaire"! Here's her story.
- Musicians and the State They Represent Do you have a guess as to which musicians best represents Missouri and Illinois?
- "Hello" by Adele if 25 Different Artists Sang It Watch the video here!
- Rescue Me: Heatstroke Even though we are approaching cooler temperatures, it’s still a good idea to discuss heatstroke.
- Man Buys Dinner for 400 American Troops He was waiting for a flight when he saw them in the food court about to eat their brown bag lunches. And he thought it wasn't right when all the people around them were eating REAL dinners.
- The Five Funniest Things Mall Santas Have Heard From a Kid We found a list online where mall Santas are sharing the funniest things they've heard from kids. Here are the five best.
- Eight Mistakes People Make with Their Thanksgiving Turkey If you're in charge of the turkey this year, this might help you out. If you're not . . . then use it to annoy the person who IS by second-guessing everything they do. It's eight common mistakes people make with their Thanksgiving turkey . . . ...