Latest Music News
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make 'Blurred Lines' a Hit, Here's How For Thicke it was $5.66 million, while Pharrell Williams took home $5.15 million and T.I. pocketed $704,774, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Tonight's Last Song Standing 3/5/15 Every week night at 9PM, Y98's Brion O 'Brion gives YOU the chance to help determine the next big song on Y98!
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing What kind of music do they like? The purrrr-ty kind, of course.
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo Even at a diminutive "5 foot 2," Prince was an excellent junior high basketball player with an impressive Afro to boot.
- Adam Levine Made This Maroon 5 Fan with Down Syndrome's Dream Come True A 10-year-old Maroon 5 fan's dreams were made on Monday (March 2), when he met Adam Levine before the band's show at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.
- #TBT: Prince's Middle School Basketball Photo Prince may be the only guy who never went through an awkward teenage phase.
- Tonight's Last Song Standing 3/4/15 Champion: David Guetta took home the win last night and tonight he takes on Jaden Chase! Voting is open now!
- Ed Sheeran Ticket Pre-Sale Y98 has your Ed Sheeran radio ticket pre-sale details here!
- Shania Twain Is Coming To St. Louis! Shania Twain is coming to St. Louis! Get details on when to get your tickets here.
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer Taylor Swift used FaceTime to connect with the young fan to make her dream of meeting the star come true.
- VIDEO: Maroon 5 Were Awesome To A Fan With Down Syndrome If you're not moved by this story, then you may be dead inside.
- PHOTO: First Pic of Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy! Carrie Underwood gave birth to her baby boy on Friday!