Latest Music News
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes This year's nominees for Best Original Song include a former wicked witch, an ex-boy bander, a past winner and a stadium rock band who are new to the soundtrack game.
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs' 'Nashville' Clarkson will appear in an episode of the show where she’ll record 'Fade Into You' with characters Gunnar (Sam Palladio) and Scarlett (Clare Bowen).
- Golden Globes Nominees Announced It's the most wonderful time of the year - AWARDS SEASON!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for 'Banga! Banga!' "You've got me asthmatic cause you're like a perfect ballerina/ I'm like a Brad Pitt, come be my Angelina," he sings.
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013 These songs came firing back into our lives through some strange pathways: a fictional chemist, an overzealous Celtics fan, blurry courtroom controversies and a Toyota commercial.
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′ The duo take on the soft-rock classic, complete with a flute solo.
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song 'Cannonball' "Louder really encompasses my experiences over this past year and my journey as an artist up to this point. There’s a lot of emotion but it’s also very encouraging and hopeful—it’s about pushing forward and living your life in a way that’s louder,...
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in 'Perfume' Video In her new video for "Perfume," Britney Spears proves what you see isn't always what you get.
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+ Justin Bieber is in the news again, but this time it's not for graffiti or abandoning his monkey or insulting Bill Clinton. No, this time it's for something noble.
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus A Kelly observation comparing embattled pop star Chris Brown to such iconic figures as Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ himself has some wondering if the eccentric superstar has gone too far.
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift "The idea for me to perform in the Victoria's Secret fashion show actually came from one of my friends, Lily [Aldridge], who is one of the Angels," she said.