Latest Music News
- Guess The Mistletoe Show Line-Up, Win Front Row Tickets! Want to know who's playing this year's Mistletoe Show? We're making the big announcement on Monday, September 22nd!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio Kanye West has just returned from touring Australia. Did his time in Oceania inspire him to collaborate with New Zealander Lorde?
- Photo: Another Outrageous Pic Of Lady Gaga Lady Gaga arrived in Greece last night and she made a statement!
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo - 'She Knows' This time around we’re talking with Ne-Yo about his latest single to find out what it is she actually knows, why his mom will always know best and the one thing Beyoncé knows how to do that all other female performers wish they could do.
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with 'Endless Love': Watch Sure, Blake Shelton can judge, but can he lip-sync? All was revealed last night.
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics The Black Eyed Peas leader says he's "always had a passion to create frames."
- PHOTO: 7th Heaven Cast Reunited for Family Dinner Stephen Collins Tweeted out a pic of the family reunion
- Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend for Leaking Unreleased Music Azalea is taking her issues regarding the leaked music and an alleged sex tape straight to court.
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song 'Warriors' For 'League of Legends' Video Game: Listen Imagine Dragons have released "Warriors", a new song recorded specifically for Riot Games' 'League of Legends' video game.
- VIDEO: Jimmy Fallon's Latest Lip Sync Battle With Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Jimmy Fallon has thrown down the mic again!
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album After a fairly successful collaborative tour, are Beyoncé and Jay Z looking to continue the magic with a new album?
- Nick Jonas Can't Help Getting 'Jealous' Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch Nick Jonas isn't afraid to admit it, yes, he gets jealous. And for the new video for his latest single, "Jealous," he's showing the lengths he'll go to keep his girl.