- The Singing Family Is Back: Ultimate Thanksgiving Mashup The Holderness Family is at it again with another holiday themed parody song video!
- More Things You Shouldn't Buy on Black Friday Before you just start throwing $10 toasters in your cart this weekend, here are four MORE things experts say you might not want to buy on Black Friday.
- The Top Five Things People Are Thankful For This Thanksgiving At some point on Thanksgiving, you should pause to think about what you're thankful for. Perhaps during your fourth trip to the bathroom? That's a good spot for personal reflection.
- "Hello" by Adele if 25 Different Artists Sang It Watch the video here!
- Man Buys Dinner for 400 American Troops He was waiting for a flight when he saw them in the food court about to eat their brown bag lunches. And he thought it wasn't right when all the people around them were eating REAL dinners.
- The Five Funniest Things Mall Santas Have Heard From a Kid We found a list online where mall Santas are sharing the funniest things they've heard from kids. Here are the five best.
- Eight Mistakes People Make with Their Thanksgiving Turkey If you're in charge of the turkey this year, this might help you out. If you're not . . . then use it to annoy the person who IS by second-guessing everything they do. It's eight common mistakes people make with their Thanksgiving turkey . . . ...
- Viral Video: Kid Battles Through Hiccups Performs Amazing Anthem A seven-year-old kid with bright red hair sang the Australian national anthem at a baseball game there on Friday . . . and HICCUPPED through the entire thing.
- WATCH: Today's Entertainment Schmig Wake up and watch today's Entertainment Schmig with Jen Myers on Y98.com!
- WATCH: Today's Entertainment Schmig Love Entertainment Schmig? Watch it live in the Y98 studios here!
- VIDEO: Today's Entertainment Schmig Wake up and watch today's Entertainment Schmig with Jen Myers on Y98.com!
- Interview: Ken Mallin From Christmas In St. Louis Phillips & Company talk to about the annual Christmas in St. Louis celebration.
- Interview: Dr. Matt Boland From The TaTa Sisterhood Foundation The TaTa Sisterhood Foundation's Dr. Matt Boland joins Phillips & Company to talk about how this organization helps women diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer.