According to hiring managers, here are some things that up your chances of landing a job.
Here are five things hiring managers say can up your chances of actually landing the job…
1. Being involved in your community. So, things like volunteer work, helping out at your church, or coaching a little league team.
2. Being bilingual. 34% of hiring managers said it ups your chances of getting hired. Obviously Spanish is the best second language to know at this point.
3. Having a better sense of humor than the other people they interview. 25% said it ups your chances.
4. Being better dressed than the other applicants. So don’t go in looking like a slob.
5. Having more in common with the interviewer. So don’t feel like the entire interview has to be about work. Like if they have a picture on the wall from a trip to Spain, and you’ve been there too, bring it up.
Click Here to see more.