A recent study found the FASTEST drive-thru belongs to…
A recent study had people take about 2,000 trips to 15 different fast-food chains to find out which one has the fastest drive-thru. On average, each order took 3 minutes and 46 seconds from start to finish.
And the fastest drive-thru was at WENDY’S.
Here are the top five…
1. Wendy’s. The average order took 2 minutes and 49 seconds. They were the only chain to crack three minutes.
2. Dunkin’ Donuts . . . 3 minutes and 1 second.
3. Burger King . . . 3 minutes and 21 seconds.
4. KFC . . . 3 minutes and 24 seconds.
5. McDonald’s . . . 3 minutes and 28 seconds.
Starbucks had the SLOWEST drive-thru, at just under FIVE minutes per order.
Click Here to see more.