Y98 LISTENERS: Our contest line has changed! Missouri – (314) 531-9898 | Illinois – (618) 397-9898

Viral Video: Discarded Cigarette Burns Float

A cigarette butt landed on a parade float and set it on fire!

An animal shelter in Huntsville, Alabama spent months working on a float for the city’s Christmas parade last Thursday. But on their way there, someone drove by and tossed a cigarette out their window and most of the float burned up in a FIRE.

No one got hurt, but they were hoping to win “best float” and use the prize money to spay and neuter a bunch of pets. So someone set up a GoFundMe page, and they’ve already raised over $3,300.

More from Phillips & Company
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Y98

In Case You Missed It
Y98 Instagram
Phillips & Company

Listen Live