What “non-traditional” present would your kids want the most for Christmas?
A new survey asked parents what “non-traditional” gift their kids would want the most.
1. A puppy, 23%.
2. A trip to Disney World, 22%.
3. Fun times with the family, 21%.
4. Helping a family in need, 8%.
5. Going to see the new “Star Wars” movie, 6%.
6. A trip to a foreign country, 5%.
7. A new brother or sister, 2%.
As far as traditional gifts go, 40% of parents say their kids would love to get an iPad and 27% think their kids want gift cards or cash.
Click Here to see more.