Here are a few new stats on how the average person eats their cereal.
Buzzfeed just ran several polls on their website to dig into the nuances of how the average person eats their cereal. Here’s what they found…
1. 8% of people pour milk into the bowl first, then pour the cereal on top of it.
2. 11% of people just eat cereal dry, with no milk.
3. 76% prefer their cereal crunchy, not soggy.
4. 83% buy name brand versions, while 17% buy those generic grocery store versions like “Flakes With Frosting” and “Cinnamon Toast Munch.”
5. 19% eat cereal any time of the day, not just at breakfast.
6. And only 44% prefer healthy cereal to sugary cereal.
Click Here to see more.