Christmas is a great time for the family to get together and have fun! Need some ideas? We’ve got you covered! Check out our list of 98 Things To Do In St. Louis This Christmas:
1. Mistletoe Show: See The Fray, O.A.R., Colbie Caillat, and Wrabel, at the annual MISTLETOE SHOW Saturday, December 17 at 7pm at the St. Charles Family Arena. Tickets are on sale now at Metrotix.com.
2. Holidays at Union Station: There are 14 new attractions at Union Station to make a memorable Christmas experience for kids and adults of all ages! Holidays at Union Station features Santa’s Express Train Ride, Glacier Park which includes snow tubes, ice skating and snow toss. You can go through Santa’s Workshop, the Elves Clubhouse and Mrs. Claus’s Kitchen. There will also be carriage rides, scavenger hunts and so much more!
3. Way Of Lights: Focusing on the birth of Jesus, this unique celebration of Christmas features a mile-and-a-half drive with over one million lights electro-art displays and life-size biblical statues which take you on a scriptural Journey to Bethlehem. They also have a s’mores fire pit, children’s crafts, a Lego maze, story time for kids and more! Drive through the Way of Lights at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville. November 18th – December 31st
4. Saint Louis Zoo Wild Lights: Spend the holidays with the ones you love at Wild Lights at the Saint Louis Zoo, where you’ll be captivated by half a million twinkling lights. Activities are available for the entire family, from penguin-themed games to adult hot chocolates for the 21-and-older crowd. And don’t forget to say hello to some of your favorite Zoo animals. Wild Lights is held on select nights, November 25th to December 30th. Visit stlzoo.org/wildlights for specific dates and to purchase tickets.
5. Acapella Christmas: St. Louis’ Official Christmas Station 102.5 KEZK presents, Acapella Christmas hosted at St. Louis Union Station. This choir competition is out to find the best choir in St. Louis. Watch the top 5 choirs perform at Union Station on December 4th.
6. Holiday in the Park: For the first time ever, Six Flags presents Holiday in the Park. The park will be transformed into a winter wonderland with a million colorful lights throughout the park, show stopping performances to get you into the Holiday spirit, and personalized meet-and-greets with Santa and his helpers. Select rides, including some of their world-class coasters, will be open during Holiday in the Park.
7. Winter Wonderland at Tilles Park: See more than 100 holiday-themed ground displays featuring 1,000,000 lights (that is equal to 14,236 strands, or 171 miles of lights) glisten throughout the forest of Tilles Park. November 23rd – January 1, 2017.
8. CWE Window Walk: Experience the magic of the holidays at the Central West End’s annual Window Walk, now in its 7th year! On Saturdays, Dec. 3, 10 and 17, enjoy carriage rides, ice carvings, s’mores, kettle corn and roasted chestnut, carolers, live music, street performers and more while strolling past beautiful holiday window displays throughout one of St. Louis’ most historic neighborhoods.
9. German Christmas Market: The annual Christkindlmarkt, a German open-air Christmas market in Belleville, Illinois, will offer special ornaments, hand carved nativities, many other unique and international gifts, cookies and cakes from Germany and warm food and beverages that are sure to delight all. Wonderful for all ages and families! Stop by and see all that Main Street Belleville has to offer including free horse drawn trolley rides and gingerbread displays. Open daily November 25th- December 23rd
10. Elf Escape Room: Take the family out for a unique night of holiday fun at Mastermind Room Escape in St. Louis and St. Charles and try the Elf Escape. The Kringle 3000 is on the fritz again so Santa’s toy delivery is at risk. Help Buddy unleash the Christmas spirit to power the sleigh before Christmas Eve passes by! This room is available now for bookings starting December 3rd.