61. Godfrey Snowflake Festival: The 12th annual Snowflake Festival will be held on Friday, December 2, from 6 – 8 pm at Glazebrook Park. You and your children can get your picture taken with Santa. There will also be chestnuts roasting on an open fire, carriage rides, hot chocolate & cookies, and more.
62. Maplewood Christmas Tree Walk: The Maplewood Chamber of Commerce’s Christmas Tree Walk is Friday, December 2nd. The festivities begin at 6:00 PM in Citizens National Bank Park with caroling, the grand lighting of the tree, and Santa Claus’s arrival. Enjoy free carriage rides and hot chocolate as you stroll through historic Maplewood.
63. Breakfast with Santa: Head to Eckert’s in the Metro-East for a meal with Santa on the farm! Children can tell Santa their Christmas wishes. Santa has a special gift for each child and you can get a photo of your child with Santa. Each child will get their face painted and be able to decorate a sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles.
64. Watch Your Favorite Christmas Specials: Grab a cozy spot on the couch, maybe a mug of cocoa and watch some of your favorite Christmas movies on the small screen in your living room.
65. Trans-Siberian Orchestra: If you were searching to see if Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming to St. Louis, then you’re in luck! Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be in town this holiday season at the Scottrade Center December 4th. TSO will have two shows that day – 3:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
66. Lebanon Winter Wonderland: Enjoy a light show like you’ve never seen before! Come see a bit of “yester-year” with a bit of “tomorrow” thrown in! The “Blinky” Show will open on November 18th, and click here for more details.
67. Poinsettia Show: Surround yourself with the signature holiday flower this year at the Jewel Box in Forest Park! During the Christmas season, the giant greenhouse is filled with red, pink and white poinsettias. If you are a garden lover and
68. Try a new recipe: The holidays are a time to gather around the table with friends and family and share delightful conversation. Try out a new side dish or entree with this list of cookbooks to help you prepare delicious meals all season long.
69. Family Sundays at the Art Museum: Each Sunday afternoon, the Saint Louis Art Museum holds hands-on art activities and a lively 30-minute family tour through the Galleries at 2:30 p.m. The family activities focus on a different theme each month, including global art from Australia, Asia, Africa and South America, as well as a look at India’s vibrant cultural history.
70. Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum: Take a trip to the Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum at Ballpark Village this fall. You’ll see relics stretching across the history of the storied franchise, including one-of-a-kind stadium models showing each of the Birds’ homes, authentic bats and a historic broadcast booth. Tickets are $12 for adults, $8 for kids and children 3 and under are free.