41. Cherokee Cookie Spree: Spend the day on Cherokee Street east of Jefferson for the 33rd annual Cookie Spree. There will be live music, raffles, prizes, trolley rides, photo booths, carolers, Santa, Krampus and of course, store owners serving cookies to shoppers. December 3rd & 4th
42. 12 Bars Of Charity: The 12 Bars Charity is the city’s largest pub crawl attracting over 13,000 attendees & raising more than $120,000 for local charity in only four years! It starts at Ballpark Village on December 17th.
43. Christmas in Old Town Florissant: Bring the kids to Old Town Florissant for crafts, cookie decorating, face painting, hot chocolate, seasonal music and a visit from Santa. The day concludes with a tree lighting. December 3rd
44. UMSL Jazz For The Holidays: This annual production showcases holiday classics with a jazzy flair. The performace features such classics as “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” “The Christmas Song,” “Jingle Bells” and selections from A Charlie Brown Christmas. Touhill Performing Arts Center December 4th
45. Breakfast With Santa At The Magic House: Your kids are sure to “flip” over The Magic House’s Annual Breakfast with Santa. Families can make their morning (or evening) sizzle with a yummy pancake breakfast cooked by a pancake flipper extraordinaire. This isn’t any normal pancake breakfast as kids will catch their pancakes as they are tossed through the air by Chris Cakes Catering’s master chef. The kids can also have a special photo taken with Santa, enjoy playtime in the Museum and even have the opportunity to make a fun holiday craft to take home. December 4th and December 11th
46. Gardenland Express & Garden Glow Light Exhibit: The annual Gardenland Express Holiday Flower and Train Show delights visitors of all ages with G-scale trains of many eras traveling along 900 feet of track through a miniature holiday landscape made up of festive decorations and thousands of fresh plants, accented by beautiful poinsettias and flowers. November 19th – January 1st
47. The Ambassadors Of Harmony: Sounds Of The Season: Each December, the International Chorus Champion Ambassadors of Harmony’s Sounds of the Season fills the Touhill with the joy and magic of the holidays. The first half of the show is an energetic look at the lighter side of Christmas. Then the chorus puts its heavenly harmonies on classic carols and songs. Touhill Performing Arts Center December 9th-11th
48. St. Charles Christmas Traditions: This annual month-long festival celebrates the best of the holiday season. Experience unique shopping and dining along the festively decorated, brick-lined streets. Christmas Traditions offers something special for everyone. Bring the whole family to a place where the typical hustle and bustle of the holiday season melts away, and you to enjoy the yuletide sights, sounds and magic of yesteryear. November 25th – December 24th.
49. Candlelight Tour of Faust Historic Village: Come experience the beauty of a holiday at Faust Historic Village. The customs of the 1800s will surround guests on this self-guided tour through the festively adorned homes with historically dressed docents in attendance. December 9th & 10th
50. Christmas at the Cathedral: What sweeter music can there be, than a Christmas carol? Celebrate the Holiday Season with the 12th Annual Christmas at the Cathedral concerts. Be treated to old and soon-to-be new favorites to ring in the season, including John Rutter’s Gloria, with the Archdiocesan Adult Choirs, Orchestra, Children’s Choir, and Handbell Choir. December 10th & 11th