11. Museum of Transportation: From horse to horsepower, the Museum of Transportation will educate you about the history and science of transportation. Take a train ride around the facility, check out the hands-on learning environment, ‘The Creation Station’ or take a guided tour. On December 10th, Santa and his reindeer stop at the Museum of Transportation! Bring your camera, photos are free.
12. Winterfest at the Arch Rink: The highlight of Winterfest at the Arch is the installation of an ice skating rink in Luther Ely Smith Square with the Gateway Arch as backdrop. St. Louisans and visitors alike can skate and enjoy the incredible view of the Arch and downtown St. Louis. The rink will be open from December 27 – January 8 with fun events throughout plus food, music, and so much more!
14. Winter Whiskey Warm-Up: The finest whiskeys can be tasted in the unique setting of the rotunda of the Old Courthouse at the Winter Whiskey Warm-Up. Attendance is limited to 200 attendees. The all-inclusive ticket will include great food and samples of the region’s finest whiskeys. VIP Tickets include the St. Louis Blues vs. Nashville Predators hockey game at 7:00 p.m. with a shuttle service between Scottrade and the Old Courthouse. December 30th
15. Santa Baby: Everyone loves seeing cute kids dressed up in their Christmas best and we want to see them all! Vote for your favorite Christmas-themed photo and help name KEZK 102.5’s Santa Baby! One lucky winner receives a $500 Babies R Us or Toys R Us gift card and a $100 gift card to Creve Coeur Camera! Voting starts November 30th.
16. Rivalry Rally: The ultimate sports showcase hits the ice in Busch Stadium on January 2, 2017. As one of the biggest city-to-city rivalries in sports, St. Louis and Chicago will face off in an outdoor hockey game for the record books! Throughout the week leading up to the big game, fans of both teams will gather and celebrate in many different ways, but none will be as unique and memorable as the KMOX Rivalry Rally, Presented by Bud Light on January 1st inside of Ballpark Village. This free, family-friendly event will feature alumni from the Blues and Blackhawks, live music from the Thomas Nicholas Band and more!
17. Santa’s Magical Kingdom: Drive through Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Eureka for a beautiful holiday light display at Santa’s Magical Kingdom. Your family will enjoy millions of lights, animated scenes and exciting special effects. Watch for reindeer soaring overhead, elves frolicking in their village. You can also visit with Santa in his workshop at Kringle’s General Store, ride the Santa Express Train or take an 0ld-fashioned Holiday Wagon through the Kingdom. Now – January 8th.
18. Donate to Toys For Tots: You can make this holiday special for St. Louis area children by donating a new, unwrapped toy or by making a monetary donation to the Toys for Tots Foundation. Help ensure that every child in the Metro St. Louis area will have a Holiday of Hope, with a new toy under the tree. Now through December 17th
19. AB Brewery Lights: Celebrate with your family and friends this holiday season at the Budweiser Brewery Experience and The Biergarten. From the fire pits to the s’mores stations, there is something for everyone at Brewery Lights 2015. Now – January 3rd
20. Kirkwood Farmers Market: Do some shopping at the Christmas Market at the Kirkwood Farmers Market in the heart of downtown Kirkwood. This market is the cornerstone of the Kirkwood community and will be a fun and festive place to eat, shop and gather with your friends this holiday season. Open Daily