91. Gingerbread Run: Run through the streets of Belleville at the annual Gingerbread 5k Run/Walk on December 3rd.
92. Santa at the Carousel: Come ride the Carousel in Faust Park with Santa on December 10th. Make a reindeer ornament and enjoy a Christmas cookie. To register call (314) 615-8345. Deadline in 12/1. For kids 3 – 9 years old. Cost is $15/child.
93. Hot Chocolate Run: Join the movement that’s taken over the racing world. Hot Chocolate 15k/5k is headed to St. Louis on December 11th! Start and finish at Soldier’s Memorial amongst St. Louis’ biggest chocolate aficionados.
94. NYE Live! at BPV: NYE Live! at Ballpark Village is the source for all of the biggest New Year’s Eve parties across the country. Every one of our events features the makings of the perfect New Year’s Eve celebration. Don’t miss live music, great DJ’s, all-inclusive drink packages, VIP experiences, NYE themed party favors, midnight ball drops and so much more. December 31st
95. Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party: Ring in the New Year at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch with the Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party, featuring Dr. Zhivegas and Groovethang. Enjoy a full dinner buffet, open bar, Champagne toast, party favors and confetti drop at midnight. December 31st
96. Volunteer as a Family: Help your kids understand how they can make a difference in both their world and the lives of others by getting involved with local charities. Ring bells for the Salvation Army, send holiday greetings to the troops, serve a meal to a family in need. Need some more ideas? This list is a great place to start!
97. Loop Ice Carnival: The 2016 Loop Ice Carnival kicks off Friday, January 15th with the Snow Ball at the Moonrise Hotel. Saturday, January 16th enjoy more than 50 ice sculptures, human dog sled races, frozen turkey bowling, ice demonstrations, fire performers and much more! The Ice Carnival is January 15th & 16th.
98. Rock-N-Roll New Year’s Eve at Lemp’s Grand Hall: Ring in the New Year in grand style at the Lemp Mansion! Enjoy a prime rib buffet, open well bar, party favors, champagne at Midnight and gift give-away. Reservations are required. December 31st