Half of us will shop at work on Cyber Monday…
A new survey found 49% of us plan to shop online at WORK on Cyber Monday. That’s just how dedicated we are to our jobs. Here are seven more stats from the survey…
1. 64% of us have shopped online during our lunch break.
2. 43% of us shop at work when we get bored . . . 8% have shopped during a conference call . . . and 3% have shopped during a meeting.
3. 35% have gotten sidetracked by an ad while searching online for something work-related.
4. 17% have shopped at work with a coworker who was ALSO shopping.
5. 13% of us have had to stay late or work from home, because we got behind from shopping online at the office.
6. 11% of us have ignored a phone call at work because we were shopping, and 6% have missed a meeting or a deadline.
7. And 36% of us have taken a vacation day or a sick day to go shopping for Christmas presents.
Click Here to see more.