America’s celebrities continued their all-out meltdown over the election yesterday.
Here are even more celebrities loosing their minds over the election…
1. “Captain America” star Chris Evans: “This is an embarrassing night for America. We’ve let a hatemonger lead our great nation. We’ve let a bully set our course. I’m devastated.”
2. John Cusack: “The fascism is real. What you see is what you get. There will be no comforting illusions left to hide in . . . look at it with clear steely eyes.”
3. Snoop Dogg posted a meme saying: “Worst day in America, 9/11. Second worst day in America, 11/9.” That of course being the day Trump was elected. And Justin Theroux posted another that said, “11/9. Ever regret.”
4. Mayim Bialik: “My grandparents were immigrants who fled Hitler. I’m glad they didn’t live to see the country they so loved embrace this platform of hate.”
5. “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams: “Tradition over truth, arrogance over info, fame over decency, white male power over, everything. Being horrible is a culture.”
6. “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes: “Really, people? ANYONE can be President? ANYONE? ANY-ONE?”
7. Katy Perry: “The revolution is coming. Rise up. Power to the people.”
8. “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane: “A climate-denying, anti-equality, anti-reproductive rights establishment has been installed, so yes, we’re allowed our online meltdowns.”
9. John Legend: “I feel like America just sent in our tuition check for Trump University.”
10. “Game of Thrones” author George R. R. Martin: “Over the next four years, our problems are going to get much, much worse. Winter is coming. I told you so.”
Click Here to see more.