A new survey found the most common reasons people give for not working out.
A new survey found the 10 most common reasons people give for not exercising.
1. No time.
2. No motivation.
3. Too tired.
4. Bad weather.
5. Don’t like exercising.
6. No money.
7. The gym is too busy.
8. No one to work out with.
9. The gym is too intimidating.
10. A bad day at work.
The survey also found some of the more ridiculous excuses people have used to avoid working out. Here are our four favorites…
1. “A fortune teller warned me not to exercise this month.”
2. “I didn’t want to have to do laundry.”
3. “I had one cookie, so I figured I should finish the pack.”
4. “My wife didn’t want me getting any hotter before our vacation.”
Click Here to see more.