41. St. Louis Symphony: Get all dressed up and take your date to see the St. Louis Symphony at Powell Hall. Intimidated by the symphony? Don’t be! They have this handy Symphony 101 page to help you prepare for your visit (it even tells you when to clap!).
42. Train Ride: Take a day trip with your significant other. Start at the Kirkwood train station and ride to Hermann, Missouri for a bite to eat, antique shopping and maybe a stop at the wineries.
43. Laumeier Sculpture Park: Take a stroll through the woods and admire art at the same time at Laumeier Sculpture Park. This park was designed to encourage creative thinking through exhibitions, educational programs and contemporary art in the outdoors. Best of all, it’s free!
44. Blacklight Mini Golf: Brush up on your mini golf game at Putting Edge in Hazelwood. Putting Edge provides a new and exciting twist on the traditional game of miniature golf. From the moment you enter one of the “blacklit” courses you’ll be immersed in a kaleidoscope of dazzling glow-in-the-dark colors, images and sounds.
45. Ted Drewes: The iconic frozen custard stand is a St. Louis tradition for a reason. Head here for their famous concretes loaded with toppings. It’s the perfect dessert spot for a St. Louis date.
46. Pole Position Raceway: Get behind the wheel of a go kart and challenge your significant other to a race at Pole Position Raceway.
47. Sub Zero Vodka Bar: Keep your cool on date night and grab drinks from the ice bar at Sub Zero Vodka Bar in the Central West End. The intimate atmosphere is perfect for an upscale night out.
48. Pottery Hollow: Get crafty with your partner at Pottery Hollow. They have three locations in the St. Louis area where you can paint, glaze and fire up a masterpiece of your own.
49. Kobe Japanese Grill: Enjoy a high energy dining experience at Kobe Japanese Grill. Skilled Teppanyaki chefs will prepare the complete meal at your Hibachi table and entertain you and your date with their skills and humor.