31. St. Louis Night In: Take it easy and order the square beyond compare – a St. Louis-style Imo’s pizza. Wash it down with a local brew such as Schlafly or Urban Chestnut and watch the romantic classic, “Meet Me In St. Louis.”
32. Love In The Loop: The Delmar Loop offers six blocks of exhilarating one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, art galleries, live music, café culture, and the St. Louis Walk of Fame. Plenty to do on Delmar for a St. Louis date night.
33. Pamper Your Partner: For the ladies, stop by the Blowout Bar and sit back, relax, maybe have a glass of champagne, and allow their specially trained staff to make your hair look its very best. For the guys, stop in at Dapper Gents, which is nestled between a steakhouse and cigar bar, and is a luxury men’s grooming lounge. Once you’re all spiffed up, hit Washington Avenue for a night on the town.
35. Take a Hike: Hike hand-in-hand with your darling at Pere Marquette State Park. This park has 12 miles of marked and maintained trails, which accommodate both beginning and adventurous hikers.
36. Microbreweries: Sample some St. Louis flavor at a few of the great microbreweries in town like Urban Chestnut Brewing Company, Square One Brewery & Distillery, Schlafly Bottleworks or Morgan Street Brewery
37. Fox & Hounds Tavern: Grab a seat for you and your sweetie by the big stone fireplace and order a couple drinks at the Fox & Hounds Tavern at the Cheshire Hotel. Added bonus – there’s live music there every Friday and Saturday night!
38. Yoga: Take a different angle for date night – literally. St. Louis has great yoga studios like Yoga Six, Southtown Yoga, Urban Breath Yoga or Pure Hot Yoga. Put on your active wear, grab your mat and your honey and take a yoga class together.
39. Downtown Hotels: Get away from it all without leaving town. Spend a romantic weekend in downtown St. Louis at one of the many fantastic hotels in the area.
40. St. Louis Art Museum: Check out some great art exhibits and get a little culture this summer at the Saint Louis Art Museum and enjoy free entry to special exhibits on Fridays!