Damn You, Always Commercial!
Always released a new video entitled #LikeAGirl.
In it, they challenge the idea of using the phrase “Like A Girl” as an insult. The video is meant to help girls as they enter puberty and begin to lose their confidence.
Always, and the director Lauren Greenfield, say online, “We’re kicking off an epic battle to make sure that girls everywhere keep their confidence throughout puberty and beyond, and making a start by showing them that doing it #LikeAGirl is an awesome thing….I am proud to partner with Always to shed light on how this simple phrase can have a significant and long-lasting impact on girls and women. I am excited to be a part of the movement to redefine ‘like a girl’ into a positive affirmation.”
MORE FROM Y98.COM:
- Yummy App Of The Day: Apps Kids Love
- Selena Gomez, Brad Paisley & Missy Elliott Join The Voice
- Jason Bateman & Nicole Richie Play “Name That Thing” On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Viral Video: 1000 Musicians Play “Learn To Fly”
- Top Public Pools In St. Louis
- How Judy Blume Helped Man Who Threw His Wife’s Favorite Book Away