Always released a new video entitled #LikeAGirl.
In it, they challenge the idea of using the phrase “Like A Girl” as an insult. The video is meant to help girls as they enter puberty and begin to lose their confidence.
Always, and the director Lauren Greenfield, say online, “We’re kicking off an epic battle to make sure that girls everywhere keep their confidence throughout puberty and beyond, and making a start by showing them that doing it #LikeAGirl is an awesome thing….I am proud to partner with Always to shed light on how this simple phrase can have a significant and long-lasting impact on girls and women. I am excited to be a part of the movement to redefine ‘like a girl’ into a positive affirmation.”
MORE FROM Y98.COM:
- CDs Still Most Popular Form of Music Gifted
- Kendall Jenner’s Simple Fix For Acne
- WATCH: Today’s Entertainment Schmig
- Phillips Phunny: Presidential Poetry Slam – A Bad Lip Reading
- Things That Have Happened Since The Cubs Last Won A World Series
- Phillips Phunny: Bill Murray Crashes White House Press Conference To Talk Cubs