Always released a new video entitled #LikeAGirl.
In it, they challenge the idea of using the phrase “Like A Girl” as an insult. The video is meant to help girls as they enter puberty and begin to lose their confidence.
Always, and the director Lauren Greenfield, say online, “We’re kicking off an epic battle to make sure that girls everywhere keep their confidence throughout puberty and beyond, and making a start by showing them that doing it #LikeAGirl is an awesome thing….I am proud to partner with Always to shed light on how this simple phrase can have a significant and long-lasting impact on girls and women. I am excited to be a part of the movement to redefine ‘like a girl’ into a positive affirmation.”
MORE FROM Y98.COM:
- Sally Hansen Teams Up With Crayola for Crayon-Colored Nail Polishes
- What You Can Get Free At Restaurant Chains On Your Birthday
- Viral Video: Jean-Claude Van Damme As The “Predator”
- Map: What Each State Has That Is Bigger Than In Any Other
- Better In Summer Or Winter?
- Guy’s Kitten Video Of The Day: Cat Plays Hide And Seek In Dresser