Damn You, Always Commercial!
Always released a new video entitled #LikeAGirl.
In it, they challenge the idea of using the phrase “Like A Girl” as an insult. The video is meant to help girls as they enter puberty and begin to lose their confidence.
Always, and the director Lauren Greenfield, say online, “We’re kicking off an epic battle to make sure that girls everywhere keep their confidence throughout puberty and beyond, and making a start by showing them that doing it #LikeAGirl is an awesome thing….I am proud to partner with Always to shed light on how this simple phrase can have a significant and long-lasting impact on girls and women. I am excited to be a part of the movement to redefine ‘like a girl’ into a positive affirmation.”
MORE FROM Y98.COM:
- Man Faked Heart Attack For Theft Diversion In Walmart
- VIDEO: Watch Our Shopping Spree Winner Spend $10,000 In 98 Minutes
- Tonight’s Last Song Standing 12/19/14
- 12 Pins of Christmas with Jill Devine: Pin 12 – Apple’s Christmas Crack
- WATCH: Today’s Entertainment Schmig
- VIDEO: St. Louisans in the Finale of “The Colbert Report”