Watch a huge wave crash through the windows of a restaurant and drench the customers.
Southern California got more rain over the weekend, and the storm made for some pretty crazy waves in Santa Barbara on Saturday. There are two videos online of a huge wave hitting the side of a restaurant that’s out on a pier.
And the water was so high, it shattered the WINDOWS, and started pouring in on customers.
MORE FROM Y98.COM:
- St. Louis Voices: Soccer Club’s Upper90 Community Outreach
- Sugarfire Smoke House BBQ for MoDOT Workers This Weekend
- 1st Day of Cardinals Winter Warm Up Cancelled
- What To Do In a Power Outage During an Ice Storm
- Friday The 13th And Superstitions
- Viral Video: Joe Biden Receives Congressional Medal Of Freedom