From Phillips & Company
Jimmy Kimmel had Jon Hamm on his show last night, and ripped into Imo’s Pizza again.
Jimmy’s brought up his hatred of Imo’s before (his wife, Molly McNearney, is from St. Louis), as well as some of the places he loves (Pappy’s, Winslow’s Home, and Ted Drewes).
This time he decided to have Jon do a taste test – Imo’s versus a pizza that he made himself.
See what happened:
You May Also Like…
- LISTEN: Phillips & Company's Cardinals Playoff Song for 2013
- VIDEO: Kevin the Intern as 'Rally Richard'
- Kelly Clarkson Weds Brandon Blackstock on Tennessee Farm
- REVIEW: Justin Timberlake's '20/20 The Experience Pt. 2'
- Y98's Mistletoe Show - An Evening of Hit
- Bieber Channels JT on his latest #MusicMondays Track, 'Hold Tight'
- Lady Gaga To Perform at The YouTube Music Awards