Summer is right around the corner and that means summer vacation for a lot of people!!!! Believe it or not, tourists are not known for their fashion style. According to a survey by a website called PromotionalCodes.org.uk, here are six fashion mistakes you should avoid when you go on vacation this summer:
- Showing too much skin – Brian and I were just talking about this the other day. When we went to Mexico last summer, we saw a couple of older ladies that wore the tiniest bikinis and they shouldn’t have. It wasn’t pretty.
- Socks with sandals – Why do people do this?
- Getting your hair braided by one of the locals – I understand this could be fun for kids, but I don’t like the look on adults. The only thing I could see as a benefit of having that done … really wavy hair, but who wants to take all those braids out after you spent money having them done? If you are going to do it, I suggest one braid.
- Loud Hawaiian shirts or shorts – I think these could be fun at certain times on the vacation.
- Matching outfits with your significant other – Brian refuses to wear anything that matches me. If we are wearing the same color, he will change. He’s a little dramatic about it. I don’t care if we have the same color on.
- Buying a souvenir t-shirt from wherever you’re visiting, then wearing it there – I had to LOL about this one. I often think back to my childhood vacations to the Lake of the Ozarks and we did that all the time OR trips to Florida, that is another great place where you see that happen.
Do you have any you want to add to the list?