Schmig Schmackdown For Friday, April 26, 2013
Will Robin be able to continue her winning ways against Lori this week? Let’s find out!
This week’s QUESTIONS:
1) What is Reese Witherspoon’s husband’s name?
2) Last week, 42 million people tuned to watch what on TV?
3) Phyllis from “The Office” will be returning to St. Louis to take the stage at The Muny this summer. She grew up in St. Louis and was even a cheerleader for what pro sports team?
4) Gwyneth Paltrow is People Magazine’s “Most Beautiful Woman”. Last year’s winner was also married to a famous musical artist. Who was last year’s winner?
5) Tom Cruise has the number 1 movie in America this week with “Oblivion”. Jay Leno quizzed him the other night on his famous movie lines. What movie did this line – “America you’re just devoted to every flavor I’ve got. But if you want to get loaded, why don’t you just order a shot” – come from?
This week’s ANSWERS:
1) Jim Toth
2) The final hour of the manhunt for the remaining Boston Marathon bombing suspect
3) The St. Louis Football Cardinals
Robin continued her winning ways and defeated Lori 4 to 3. Tune in next week to see if she can win again!