Schmig Schmackdown For Friday, March 29, 2013
Can returning champ Bernie continue his winning ways against challenger Angie? Let’s find out!
Here are this week’s questions:
1) What two underwear companies are vying for Jon Hamm to wear there wears?
2) What SNL guy is rumored to be taking over for Jimmy Fallon when Jimmy moves to The Tonight Show?
3) The Cardinals are honoring Bravo’s, and St. Louisan, Andy Cohen on May 10th. Andy is responsible for the careers of many “Bravolebrities” since he has produced shows like “Top Chef” and this show that helped guys as they were mentored by gay guys in fashion, decor, food, and entertainment.
4) Which actress annoyingly always wants to help you have a better life… If you’re wealthy or married to a rock star like her? This week she released her spring “must haves” that will only set you back $500,000.
5) Paul Anka is mad at Jay-Z for not returning his phone call when Paul wanted him to perform on his “Duets” album even though Paul allowed Jay-Z to sample one of his most famous songs in Jay-Z’s song by the same name.
Here are your answers:
1) Jockey and Fruit of the Loom
2) Seth Meyers
3) “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”
4) Qwyneth Paltrow
5) “My Way”
Bernie was able to hang on and win by getting 2 out of 3! Tune in next week to see if he can do it again!