Will Kate beat Jen in entertainment trivia this week? Let’s find out.
Here’s today’s questions, answers, and results.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger was on “60 Minutes talking about his new memoir. We all know of his child with his house keepe, but what actress did he mess around with on the set of “Red Sonja”? – Brigitte Neilsen (Jen answered correctly/Kate “had no idea”.)
2. Who moderated the recent Presidential Debate? – Jim Lehrer (Jen answered correctly/Kate “had no idea”.)
3. Drew Barrymore and her husband, Will Koppelman just had a baby girl named Olive. How many times has Drew been married? – 3 (Jen answered correctly/Kate said “2″.)
4. The James Bond movie franchise turns 50 this week. The current Bond, Daniel Craig, will also host SNL this Saturday. We all know that James Bond is famous for drinking Vodka Martinis, but in the newest Bond film, he’ll be drinking this kind of beer? – Heineken (Jen answered correctly/Kate said “Bud Select”.)
5. “Taken 2″ with Liam Neeson hits theaters today. There is a very famous line from from the first movie that I’m sure you’ve heard Liam recite several times. We’ll be liberal with your answer, but what does he say next? – But What i do have is… “are a very particular set of skills.” (Both Jen and Kate “didn’t know”.)
Jen wins again! We’ll catch you next time with another “Schmig Schmackdown”.