Will Elaine be able to beat Jen this week in entertainment trivia? Let’s find out!
Former host Bob Barker was not asked to be a part of the special broadcast as “The Price Is Right” celebrated its 40th Anniversary this week on CBS. How many contestants are always asked to “come on down” and be a contestant on “Contestant’s Row” at the beginning of each episode of “The Price Is Right”?
- 4 (Elaine said, “7″/Jen answered correctly.)
Keeping with a “game show” theme, comedian Steve Harvey debuted his new talk show this week. What game show does Steve currently host?
- “Family Feud” (Elaine answered correctly/Jen said, “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”.)
Songwriter Hal David passed away over the weekend. He worked alongside Burt Bacharach and created several musical hits including “Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head”. This song became a huge hit after appearing in what Paul Newman/Robert Redford “ultimate buddy” movie?
- “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” (Elaine said, “Pale Rider”/Jen answered correctly.)
Michael Strahan debuted this week as Regis’ permanent replacement to Kelly Ripa on the new “Kelly and Michael”. For what NFL team did Michael play his entire professional football career of 15 seasons?
- The New York Giants (Both Elaine and Jen answered correctly.)
This week, Kellie Pickler shaved her head to support a friend who has breast cancer. Kellie was a finalist during season 5 of “American Idol”. Who won “American Idol” that season?
- Taylor Hicks (Both Elaine and Jen “Had no idea”.)
So… Jen wins again! We’ll see if she can do it again next week as we play another “Schmig Schmackdown” on Y98.