Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner sure seem to like each other, they keep making babies.
Representatives for the couple announced on Monday that the two were “thrilled” to be expecting their third child.
The low-key couple already have two daughters, 5-year-old Violet and 2-year-old Seraphina.
Maybe Ben is trying to keep up with his best-bud, Matt Damon, who has three daughters with his wife Luciana Barroso. Barroso also has a daughter from a previous relationship that Damon is father to.
Ben, it looks like you’re catching up, but you’re going to have to get right on making a fourth if you’re going to tie this thing! Is there any way you can make your next attempt a pay-per-view event?
No? Oh, right, that’s called porn. Nevermind.
More Celebrity Baby News On Y98.com:
- Photos: Celebrity Baby Bumps – Summer 2011 Edition
- Hilary Duff Announces Pregnancy
- Baby Boom: Celebrity Babies of 2011 So Far
- It’s Gonna Be A Boy for Jenna Fischer
- Jessica Simpson Isn’t Pregnant, Just Loves To Eat
- Nick and Mariah Name Their Babies!
- Top 20 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names
- Hilary Duff Fired for Baby-Making
- P!nk Releases New Baby Photo
- Interview with Catelynn from “Teen Mom”
- Hilary Duff’s New Baby Bump Photo
- The Most Disliked Baby Names of 2011
- Girl Power: Victoria & David Beckham’s New Baby
- Video: Lady Gaga Rocks A Baby Belly In A Coffin
- Baby Names That Make You A ‘Mama’s Boy’ or ‘Daddy’s Girl’
- Pink’s Baby Bump Photo
- Phillips & Company Discuss: “Classy” Baby Names