Five Things: 5 Foods That Burn Fat!
From Core Fitness…..Five things: Five foods you could eat to burn fat…
1. Cayenne Pepper Cayenne triggers a thermodynamic burn, meaning it will slightly increase your heart rate and metabolism. Other spicy foods can have a similiar effect to help you burn extra calories.
2. Milk You might already be drinking milk, but don’t underestimate the metabolic effects of all dairy. Protein has a high thermal effect—it burns more calories when being digested than either carbohydrates or fat. What’s more, protein also helps build muscle, which in turn increases your metabolism.
3. Cinnamon Cinnamon helps you metabolize sugar. In turn, your body’s decreased blood sugar level can reduce the amount of sugar that’s stored as fat. Store less fat, look leaner.
4. Green Tea Tea is high in antioxidants and has a high thermal effect, and stimulates your metabolism.
5. Almonds Many nuts like almonds are high in monounsaturated fat, which has been shown to have a connection with lowering total cholesterol and overall weight.